Wednesday 12 October 2011

Good LMS statuses

Like this status and i'll answer
[] I had a crush on you once
[] I Have a crush on you
[] Your gorgeous
[] Your good looking
[] We kissed before
[] I think your cute
[] I think your hot
[] We should hang out someday
[] We're friends
[] I love you ?
[] I miss you
[] I'd kiss you
[] I'd date you
[] I'd hug you
[] We should talk more
[] Inbox me
[] We should get to know each other more
[] I think you're okay, i dont really know you
[] Your Amazing
[]Make this your status so I can like it


You are my_______?
() Boo
() Babe ?
() Idk you tell me :)
() Sister
() Brother
() bestfriend :)
() Friend
... You are______?
() Beautiful
() Mean
() Sexy
() Cute
() On My mind ?
() Sweet :D
() Boring :/
() Very Funny xD
() Cool
I________?
() LOVE YOU ?
( )
() Would like to talk to you more!
() would Chill with You (:
() Would Like you to put this as your status
() Want to see you

like for a shape or symbol. :)
[] Spiral - creation, energy
[] Oval - new life, birth
[] Sun - cosmic power, brilliance
... [] Moon - warmth, intuition
[] Square - earth, integrity
[] Leaf - growth, health
[] Circle - wholeness, protection
[] Fire - energy, action
[] Water - dreams, mystery
[] Air - flexibility, freedom
[] Lightning - power, illumination
[] Earth - strength, grounding
[] Eye - insight, vision
[] Star - hope, loyalty
[] Butterfly - lightness, transformation
[] Candle - truth, light in the darkness
[] Heart - love, feeling
[] Dove - peace
[] Hand - action, friendship
[] Rainbow - glory, wonder
[] Dewdrops - freshness, sparkling

If you think I'm nice like :)
If u like me inbox be a :)
If u think I'm a good friend inbox me a ;)
If u love me inbox me a <3

Like this status if u " LOVE " some1...
Like this status if u " MISS " some1...
Like this status if u " SMILED " today...
Like this status if u " CRIED " today...

3 comments:

  1. LOL these are damn funny LMS ideas ,also bit interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this status and i'll answer
    [] I had a crush on you once
    [] I Have a crush on you
    [] Your gorgeous
    [] Your good looking
    [] We kissed before
    [] I think your cute
    [] I think your hot
    [] We should hang out someday
    [] We're friends
    [] I love you ?
    [] I miss you
    [] I'd kiss you
    [] I'd date you
    [] I'd hug you
    [] We should talk more
    [] Inbox me
    [] We should get to know each other more
    [] I think you're okay, i dont really know you
    [] Your Amazing
    []Make this your status so I can like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 likes(;
    1. This gets majorly personal, you ready?
    2. Last person you texted?
    3. Does she/he mean anything to you?
    4. Does anything on your body hurt right now?
    5. Do you believe love can last forever?
    6. Do you have any siblings?
    7. Do you think anyone is thinking about you right now?
    8. What is the closest purple thing to you?
    9. Is there anyone you're missing right now?
    10. What is your hair looking like right now?
    11. Is there anyone on your mind that shouldn't be?
    12. If you were given an alcohol test right now, would you pass?
    13. Do you swallow gum when you're done with it?
    14. Is anything bothering you right now?
    15. If you could go back in time and change things would you?
    16. Have any of your friends seen you cry?
    17. Have you ever peed while on the phone?
    18. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
    19. You never know what you have until you lose it, true or false?
    20. Can you read other people's expressions?
    21. Is there anyone that you would do absolutely anything for?
    22. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
    23. Does bad grammar/spelling annoy you?
    24. If your parents didn't like the person you are/hope to be dating, what would you do?
    25. Red or green grapes?
    26. Do you open up to people easily?
    27. Where did you sleep last night?
    28. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
    29. Do you honestly believe good things happen to those who wait?
    30. Do you currently have a spot/blemish?
    31. Do you think a lot of people talk badly about you behind your back?
    32. Do you think tomorrow will be good?
    33. Will it get any better?
    34. Are you the type of person who would rather go out or stay home?
    35. Is there someone you wish would just turn up at your front door right now?
    36. Will you be in a relationship in the next couple of months?
    37. Once a cheater, always a cheater, true or false?
    38. Excited for anything?
    39. Whats your future career?
    40. What were you doing at midnight last night?
    41. Has anyone ever told you "you could do so much better" about the person you liked?
    42. Anything going on this week?
    43. Do you like anyone?
    44. How has 2012 been for you?
    45. When was the last time you really laughed and why?
    46. Who was your last hug?
    47. Do you have a picture of yourself kissing someone?
    48. How's your heart?
    49. Do you think guys and girls can be friends without feelings for each other?
    50. If you could seek revenge on someone, would you?
    51. Are you happier now or three months ago?
    52. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
    53. Did you straighten your hair this morning? .
    54. Are you going to get hurt sometime soon?
    55. Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
    56. Do you say sorry first?
    57. Is there a girl you really can't stand..
    58. What's the relationship between you and the person you last texted?
    59. Do you tan?
    60. Do you know what you want to do as a career when you're older?
    61. Have you ever been suspended?
    62. Do you have strange dreams?
    63. When was the last time you did the dishes?
    64. Are you happy?
    65. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading your answers?
    66. Are you in a good mood right now?
    67. Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
    68. Is there something you want to tell someone, but can't?
    69. Last song you sang?
    70. What is your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete